Draftkings DFS App: 2019 Review
DraftKings is one one the most famous operators and best betting sites in the USA and now it displays all of its exciting offers on mobile as well. Read our guide below to find out more.
Eligibility: what are the T&Cs?
What are the current offers on mobile?
Payment methods – withdrawal
What’s new? DraftKings Pool
- DraftKings Sportsbook Payment Options: All You Need To Know
- Draftkings or FanDuel
- How to play fantasy football?
The DraftKings mobile app is compatible with various devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android. The iPhone and iPad versions can be downloaded from the Apple store, and Android users are invited to enter Google play store for the app. Now, of course, the company’s website is built in such a way that it allows good navigation even if seen from a mobile.
The iPhone platform can be downloaded in the following languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish.
In order to get a hold of one, you have to create an account on DraftKings (click here to find out more information about DraftKings promo code).
There are a few terms and conditions you have to tick off if you want to enjoy the DraftKings mobile app:
- 21 years old or over (if from the US) and at least 19 years old (if from Nebraska);
- Be a legal resident of the United States of America/Canada;
- Anybody based in Alabama, Hawaii, Iowa, Mississippi, New York, Washington, Arizona, Montana, Louisiana, Quebec can’t go for cash prize contests.
Sports betting and fantasy games lovers will be pleased to know that the DraftKings mobile interface is simple, easy to navigate and handle by new users as well.
You can quickly access features that can be found on the website: the main thing you have to do is to drag in various directions the feature you want. You can always go back to the “Home” menu.
Your favorite sports are there for you to select, but keep in mind that only the sports in seasons are available. The mobile version offers you:
- updated scoring on your contests;
- the possibility to see contest types;
- choose from various sorting options;
- filter your contest’s size;
- check your entry fee range criteria.
The best thing about this DraftKings mobile app is that it helps you organize your games, create your lineup and pick your players whenever you want.
All the main great offers the bookmaker has on its website can be enjoyed on mobile as well. Lovers of Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, NASCAR, and especially those passionate about the Ultimate Fighting Championship will know how to take advantage of this app, for sure. Some of the perks are:
- daily and weekly fantasy contests;
- football, basketball, hockey, golf, soccer;
- real cash prizes;
- immediately paid out options;
- the chance of taking part of the largest cash payout in fantasy spots (over $1 billion);
On DraftKings mobile app, you can enjoy free and paid games, head-to-head contests, private leagues, and games fashioned solely for beginners to learn the ropes. With DraftKings mobile app, you can play on-the-go, and follow your team from anywhere.
In order to withdraw your winnings from DraftKings, you can do this by simply logging in to your account from your mobile.
As there are no withdrawal limits, the operator will refund you via the payment method you choose to fund your account. Anything that remains will be paid to you through PayPal or checks. Usually, receiving your money doesn’t take much time: their accounting department is open Monday-Friday (9am – 5pm), so the actual withdrawal can take from 2 to 7 days maximum, depending on the circumstances (checks, for examples, take one week to get to the DraftKings member, using the US Postal Service).
However, players must be careful as any winnings can be subject to federal taxes, and as soon as somebody reaches $600 net in their account over a calendar year, the operator will report a 1099 to the IRS (winnings below this sum won’t get reported, but members should report this income to the government).
In case you don’t want to install this app, you can use the website, which is very similar to this aforementioned app. You can download the app straight from the website. There aren’t many differences between the two: filter icons, horizontal tabs, sport, and contest selection buttons.
DraftKings definitely wants their fans to have more options and more fun while they are placing bets. There are plenty of different betting options available, however, the one that was recently announced really stands out.
The DraftKings Sportsbook Pools is a really interesting game type that brings more entertainment to the players.
All you have to do is:
- Pick 13 different games from many available and wait for them to play out.
- If you match all 13 of them, you can receive 50% of the pooled in reward, which is a quite a high sum of money.
- Also, if you correctly guess 12 of them, you will be rewarded with 30% of the reward, while 11 correct matches will leave you with 20% of the sum.
The interesting part of DraftKings Sportsbook Pools is that it borrows elements from other games and implements them into betting. If you want to test your luck and win a jackpot with sports betting, then you should definitely try out DraftKings Sportsbook Pools.