DraftKings Sportsbook Payment Options: All You Need To Know
So what are the DraftKings payment options? How easy are they to use? And, how long does it take to get your winnings? We’ve got all the information For you right here.
Your step by step guide to DraftKings sportsbook
- How to make a deposit?
- How to make a withdrawal?
DraftKings Sportsbook payment methods
DraftKings payment: frequently asked questions
- Are payments secure at this online sportsbook?
- Which currencies are available on this site?
- How can I set a deposit limit?
- What is the customer verification process?
- I haven’t received my withdrawal yet, what should I do?
- Can I cancel my withdrawal?
DraftKings Customer Service Evaluation
- DraftKings Sportsbook Payment Options: All You Need To Know
- Draftkings or FanDuel
- How to play fantasy football?
If you’re already familiar with the DraftKings DFS platform, then you’ll know how to complete a DraftKing Sportsbook deposit and withdrawal. Yet, for the many first time users, here’s a quick run down on the process.
Making a DraftKings Sportsbook deposit is effortless. All you have to do is:
- Login and click the ‘Deposit’ button
- Select the amount you want to deposit or type in another amount
- Don’t forget you can get a Draftkings free bet worth up to $500 on your first deposit
- Enter your DraftKings Sportsbook payment method. Insert your card or you can check out with PayPal
- You’ll be asked to confirm all the details are correct. Once that’s done, the money will be in your account
Somewhat more important than depositing is how to get your winnings out. To make a DraftKings Sportsbook withdrawal, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your account and click on the ‘My Account’ tab or your profile on mobile devices
- Select ’Withdraw’
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw in the box provided
- If the withdrawal amount is greater than your deposit, you’ll need to choose a secondary method (Paypal or check) to send the additional funds to.
- Click ‘Request Withdrawal’
There are not an overwhelming amount of DraftKings Sportsbook payment methods available, but it’s enough to suffice for now. For DraftKings Sportsbook deposits, you can use:
|Payment method||Minimum deposit||Transaction fee*||Processing time|
|Visa Gift Cards||$5||None||Instant|
*If you are charged an international payment fee by your card issuer, DraftKings will reimburse you 100%
As DraftKings implements a refund policy, your winnings are returned to their original source where possible. Therefore, the current DraftKings Sportsbook withdrawal options are:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum / maximum withdrawal||Payment fee||Processing time|
|Visa||$10 / $2,000||None||2 – 8 days|
|Mastercard||$10 / $2,000||None||2 – 8 days|
|American Express||$10 / $2,000||None||2 – 8 days|
|Discover||$5 / $2,000||None||2 – 8 days|
|PayPal||$5 / $2,000||None||2 – 8 days|
|Check||$5 / $2,000||None||Up to 14 days|
Here are some FAQs related to the DraftKings sportsbook online payment methods.
DraftKings Sportsbook uses robust SSL software to safeguard all information shared between itself and its customers. This can be seen by the padlock symbol in the URL address tab on your browser.
Currently, the only accepted currency will be USD as the sportsbook product is exclusively for the US market at this point in time.
Deposit limits are a good idea so you don’t put more money in than you can afford. To set up your personal deposit limits on DraftKings Sportsbook, contact support and they will be more than happy to assist you with this.
To open an account you must provide your full name, address, DoB, email, telephone number and the last four digits of your SSN. If your identity cannot be validated, then additional information will be required.
Withdrawals are quite slow to be honest. Requests are processed from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. If after 5pm on Friday, it won’t get processed until Monday morning. Then it takes 2 – 8 days to appear in your PayPal or bank account, or 2 – 3 weeks if your withdrawal request is a check.
If your request has not been processed, it is possible to reverse your withdrawal by contacting customer support.
In addition to the DraftKings payment options that are available, it’s essential that support is on hand to assist customers with any problems they may be having – banking related or otherwise.
Fortunately, there is little to worry about on this front. DraftKings has promised round the clock customer service via live chat and email. Users can launch the live chat feature from the website or mobile app. For emails, you can either go direct from your own email service by sending to: firstname.lastname@example.org or there is a built-in contact form on the site which you can use. Despite there not being any telephone support, 24/7 live chat more than compensates, so all-round the level is good.